Terms & Conditions
Definitions and Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions for Business Advertising.
1. Brean Seasonal Caravaners online (BSC) accepts the publication of advertisements on the terms and conditions set out below:
2.These terms apply to:
(a) Online advertisements published on our website www.breanseasonalcaravaners.co.uk or www.bscbrean.co.uk
(b) Advertising permitted through BSC related Facebook groups.
3. For the purpose of this agreement, the individual placing the advertisement with BSC, becomes the ‘advertiser’ regardless of whether they are the direct supplier of the product/service or acting on behalf of the originating business, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement in full.
4. Materials provided for an advertisement, such as images or text must be provided no later than the deadline specified to you at the time of placing your order, they must meet the technical specification advised, and in submitting such materials, you confirm that you either own or have consent to publish any protected works.
5. BSC reserve the right, without any responsibility to the advertiser, to reject, cancel, amend any advertisement that it considers, improper, unsuitable or otherwise contrary to these Terms and remove, not publish, suspend or change the position of any such advertisement. BSC may refuse to publish or withdraw any advertisement for any advertiser who has not paid the sums due for the service. The advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding sums.
6. The publication of an advertisement by BSC does not signify that BSC accepts the advertisement has been provided in accordance with these Terms or that BSC has waived its rights under these Terms.
7. The Advertiser certifies to BSC that:
(a) Any information supplied in connection with the advertisement is accurate, complete, truthful.
(b) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image is contained in any advertisement either fully or in part.
(c) The advertisement is legal, decent, honest and truthful, not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation, or code of practice, not libellous or obscene and does not infringe the rights of any person (including any persons intellectual property rights)
(d) The advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of BSC, its associated websites or facebook groups, and will not contain anything BSC in good faith considers to be offensive or inappropriate. The business of which the advertisement relates to will operate within the locality of Brean, Berrow or Burnham on Sea or will otherwise be reasonably accessible to BSC members. The product or service offered will be relevant to BSC members needs, related to the caravan/holiday industry or other needs reasonably required by the average caravan user.
8. Where the advertiser is an agency acting on behalf of a business, the advertiser certifies that it is instructed by the business to place the advertisement with BSC and the advertiser will compensate BSC for any claim made by the business.
9. BSC cannot guarantee the availability of it’s website without disruption, as a result of technical issues beyond our control. The advertiser will not be entitled to a refund either in whole or part, due to temporary unavailability as a result of technical issues. Claims for consequential losses will not be considered in this regard.
10. BSC makes no guarantee in respect of audience numbers, circulation or uptake by it’s members or site visitors.
12. BSC does not guarantee that advertisements booked to appear with BSC will appear on all it’s sites or that it will be spread evenly across the sites facebook groups.
13. BSC accepts no responsibility for any interruption or delay the advertiser experiences in delivering any advertisement copy to BSC or any loss or damage to any advertisement copy or any other materials. The advertiser guarantees that it has retained sufficient materials supplied to BSC in order to reproduce the work in the event of a total or partial loss.
14. BSC will take every precaution to reproduce advertisements as provided by the advertiser but cannot guarantee that the advertisement will be of the same quality, or identical content.
15. BSC will not be responsible for any additions to, changes in, deletions from, delays in publication or withdrawal of any advertisements required by any authority having responsibility for the regulation of online advertising.
16. BSC cannot offer any certainty relating the time, dates and/or position of advertisements and all such decisions will be at the sole discretion of BSC. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with the wishes of the advertiser.
17. If a booked advertisement is not published, solely due to a mistake on BSC’s part, BSC will attempt to rectify the failure by publishing the advertisement at the soonest possible time. This shall be the advertiser’s sole remedy for failure to publish the advertisement.
18. If the advertisement as reproduced by BSC contains an error solely due to a mistake on BSC’s part, BSC shall, on request, re-publish the advertisement at no additional cost to the advertiser.
19. BSC shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the advertiser or any loss which could not be anticipated by BSC and the advertiser.
20. BSC’s maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any advertisement shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the advertiser. Where an advertisement is placed free of charge, our total liability will zero.
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of an advertiser.
22. The advertiser will fully reimburse BSC for all claims, losses or expenses arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform in any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by BSC in accordance with these Terms.
23. BSC owns the copyright of all advertisements it writes or designs.
24. The advertiser grants BSC the right (free of charge) to:
(a) use of the advertiser’s names, trade marks and/or logos as may be considered necessary for the purposes of publishing the advertisements;
(b) reproduce the advertisement in any media form at any time from the date the advertisement was last published for promotional purposes. The content, layout and format of any media platform will be subject to variation at BSC’s sole discretion.
25. Cancellation – Advertisements are booked for a period of 12 months, BSC offers no recompense for cancellation by the advertiser within the agreed period of advertising. We may, at our discretion, agree to a replacement or amended advert.
Terms & Conditions