Definitions and interpretations
Data – Collectively all information that you submit to Brean Seasonal Caravaners via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies – A small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when the you use certain features of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Brean Seasonal Caravaners/BSC – The owners of this website and facebook group(s) of the same name.
UK and EU Cookie Law – The Privacy and Electronic communications (EC Directive) regulations 2003 as amended by Privacy and Electronic communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) regulations 2011;
Users or you – Any third party that accesses the website and is not either and (i) an administrator acting on behalf of Brean Seasonal Caravaners in the course of their role or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Brean Seasonal Caravaners and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Website – The website you are currently using, www.breanseasonalcaravaners.co.uk, any sub domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own Terms and Conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub -clauses, clauses, schedules and appendices are to sub -clauses, clauses, schedules and appendices of this policy;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation” ;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4.We may collect the following data, which includes personal data from you:
b. Contact information such as email address and telephone numbers;
c. IP address (automatically collected)
d. Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
e. Operating system (automatically collected)
f. For the purpose of Awning Watch your caravan site name, pitch location reference, telephone number, awning brand and colour.
g. For the purpose of the member card scheme, we also retain your address, your provided photographs, and a total count of Under 16s included within the scheme. In applying to the scheme you consent to us passing relevant information to partnering businesses where the operation of the scheme requires.
h. For the purpose of Dog Watch, dogs name, breed, sex and colour, together with the details set out in 4 (f).
Our use of Data
5. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, Brean Seasonal Caravaners is the “data controller”
6. We will retain any data you submit until such time as you advise you no longer wish to receive the services for which it was provided.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Scrutiny).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reason:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products/services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
10. Brean Seasonal Caravaners may, from time to time employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal data provided by users of this website.
Links to other websites
Changes to ownership and control of this website
12. Brean Seasonal Caravaners may, from time to time, expand or reduce its operation and this may involve the sale/transfer of control of all or part of Brean Seasonal Caravaners. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our operation be transferred along with that part of BSC, the new owner or newly controlling party, will under the terms of this policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective new owner of our operation or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all the features and functions available on the website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data.
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Brean Seasonal Caravaners. (where such Data is held) We will not charge for provision of such information.
21. Data security is of great importance to Brean Seasonal Caravaners and to protect your data we have put in place a suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your data collected via this website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to the website.
25. All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU cookie Law.
26. Before the website place Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop up message bar requesting your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling Brean Seasonal Caravaners to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This website may place the following cookies:
Type of Cookie Strictly necessary. Purpose These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
28. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy .
34. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English & Welsh courts.
You may contact Brean Seasonal Caravaners by email at firstname.lastname@example.org