Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of all memberships
- Acceptance: Application or use of your BSC membership card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions listed herein.
- Membership Card: The membership card is the property of BSC and must be returned upon request. Membership cards are valid until the expiry indicated on the membership card, which is January 31st of each year (regardless of issue date). Membership cards have no cash value and do not guarantee discount or other benefits.
- Membership Benefit Conditions: All Membership Benefits are valid only during the Membership Term and shall automatically expire thereafter or a result of a members removal from BSC’s facebook group. All benefits are subject to availability, partnering business participation, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
- Transferable and Non-Transferable Benefits: All benefits offered by the card are non-transferable.
- Offer withdraw/Black-Out Dates: All partnering businesses without prior warning reserve the right to withdraw from the scheme, alter the terms of the discount offered and apply black out days on dates such as (but not limited to): Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day.
- Modifications (Benefit Changes): Participating businesses may cease to honor benefits without prior notice. Benefits may also be subject to change without prior notice. Wherever possible, Members will be kept updated on all such modifications via our facebook group. BSC accepts no liability with regards to withdraw or modification of benefits offered under the card scheme, scheme partners offer benefits on a voluntary basis and are free withdraw or alter offers without prior notification, this is beyond BSC’s control.
- Lost/Stolen Membership Materials: Lost or stolen membership cards must be reported to BSC. A processing fee of £5 will be charged for each replacement membership card, which will be issued with the same expiration date as first card.
- Cancellations/Refunds: The fee payable to BSC is limited to the provision of the card only, we do not offer certainty regarding availability of the benefits offered by scheme partnering businesses, cancellation or refund of membership cards will not be possible once the card has been produced or posted.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the owners or operators of any participating business that may accept the benefits of membership herein, or any of their affiliated or subsidiary companies, or their directors, agents, managers, or employees, or the proprietor or Brean Seasonal Caravaners (hereinafter collectively “Protected Parties”) be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages; and without limiting the generality thereof, including any loss, cost or damage to, or suffered by, the Member or others, arising from defects, negligence, delays, failure of performance or non-performance, including all claims, demands, obligations, liabilities, indebtedness, breaches of contract, breaches of duty or of any relationship, liability for acts, omissions, misfeasance, malfeasance, damages of every type, nature or kind suffered by Members or others, resulting from the action, or inaction of the business or its agents or employees in connection with the Benefits provided to Member herein. In the event of a breach of any the provisions hereof by any Protected Party, the extent of any liability of any such Protected Party shall be limited to the amounts paid by the Member as a subscription for membership.