Complaints Handling Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our members. If something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. If you have a complaint, please get in touch using any of the private methods set out on our contact page. Please allow us a maximum of four weeks to respond to your complaint, although we hope to have matters resolved much quicker than this.
What will happen next ?
- We ask that you contact us within three weeks of the situation arising that has given cause for your complaint.
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint.
- We will then investigate your complaint. Where this involves other parties, such as discount scheme partners, this may involve passing details of your complaint to them, this may include your name and contact details.
- As soon as we can, and within the four week period, we will email you to confirm what we have found and any solutions we may be able to offer you.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us. We will revisit your complaint, to consider if the decision could be changed.
- We will email you again within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- At the time of creating this procedure, there is currently no ombudsman service for community groups such as Brean Seasonal Caravaners. If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, we would recommend that you contact Citizens Advice for further guidance.
Adviceline: 03444 111 444
Text relay: 03444 111 445